Graffiti Educational Projects
We believe that, young people who might only be familiar with digital expression and communication, can truly benefit from Graffiti. Our experience shows that using graffiti as a tool brings out their creativity and encourages self-expression. Using graffiti in a safe and controlled environment, teaches them to leave a positive mark in the surroundings.
Our unique program consists of a series of sessions, revolving around graffiti and street art. These sessions are designed to promote the expression of personal and social values, thorough fun and hands on activities. We guide groups from the first steps of forming their own idea, all the way to a finished artwork. The creative process emphasizes individual expression alongside team work. We aim to help connect people to their surroundings through the use of Graffiti, and show them how anyone can find a way to convey his or hers message to society.
The program is applicable to educational institutions, school facilities, youth centers and youth movements. Contact us for further information about the program.
Grafitiul has a great track record of facilitating educational projects.
We are proud to present some of our projects made in collaboration with youths:
- Activity with youths, painting in school, Kfar Etzion
- Graffiti project in “Cramim” school, Karmiel
- Graffiti activity with youths and elderly, Ramat Hasharon
- Community drawing supported by Tel Aviv municipality
- School project with the “Green Village”
- Graffiti project with youths, Pnei Kedem
- Activity with youths at risk, Kadima
- Activity with youths, Jerusalem